Mountain pasture experience day
After a tour through the world's hub for Haflinger horses, the guided excursion to our Tyrolean Haflinger colts on the mountain pasture begins. The Alminger wanders across the mountain pasture with the visitors, tells exciting stories from his life with Haflinger horses as well as interesting facts about the mountain pasture. This unique experience is sure to become a fond memory.
- Word of welcome and tour through the world's hub of Haflinger horses
- Transfer to the mountain pasture (lasts approx. 25 min.)
- 1 bottle of water (0.5)
- Word of welcome from the guide. He wanders across the mountain pasture to the colts with the visitors sharing interesting facts about the horses, the area, and why Alpine pasturing of animals is so important for the natural world. Of course, he also tells a few stories about his life with the horses.
- Afterwards, there's a chance to enjoy food and drink on the Goglalm (drinks and food is not included in the price)
- Pick-up and trip back to the Fohlenhof Ebbs stud farm as a group. Please note: Hans is over 70 years old and does not speak english. Nevertheless it's a worldwide unique experience.